Cellulite Control/Reduction Recipe
Cellulite is an accumulation of water and toxic wastes in the connective tissue surrounding the fat cells. The tissue around the fat cells tends to harden, trapping the water and causing unsightly bulges. It’s imprisoned and you need to unlock it to get rid of it. Possible causes can be a hormonal imbalance, poor circulation, unbalanced diet, abuse of tea, coffee, cigarettes or alcohol, and stress.
So now what? Let me recommend some essential oils and why you should use them. These are your keys to unlocking and reducing those bulges.
- Grapefruit essential oil is a lymphatic stimulant, and with its excellent diuretic properties helps eliminate water and toxic waste from the bodily systems. Use white, pink or ruby red grapefruit oil with virtually the same effect.
- Juniperberry essential oil is well known for its detoxifying properties. It clears the body of toxins, particularly when too much alcohol and rich food has been consumed. Make sure it’s juniper with berry and not just juniper oil.
- Red Thyme (Thymus vulgaris ct. thymol) essential oil is good for the circulation, and its stimulation and diuretic action facilitates the removal of uric acid.
Now keep reading to find a recipe of essential oils in a massage carrier oil base to rub on and begin the process of unlocking, control, and removal. Use it as a regular lymphatic massage, while you are bathing and during self-massage. It’s particularly helpful if you apply it on the problem area(s) just before you exercise.
- 2 drops Grapefruit essential oil
- 2 drops Juniperberry essential oil
- 2 drops Red Thyme essential oil
- 10 ml (1/5 fl oz.) grapeseed oil
- 5 ml avocado oil
Mix the above ingredients in a small glass bowl, bottle or jar that has a nice, tight lid. Use in a massage or while bathing, but especially right before excise.